March 31, 2009

Kestyn's Baby Shower



Well - we survied our awesome Baby Shower!!!! It was incredible. I never realized how wonderful my friends and family are! It was a couples shower, so Will was there opening gifts right along side me! It was at my neighbor's house, Danielle, she is such a wonderful friend! There was a tent set up out back for the guys to hang out together and the girls were mainly set up inside. The food was great, but the company was even better! My mom, sister and Danielle set the whole thing up and it couldn't have been better.

The gifts for Kestyn were amazing and we had such a great time. After the shower, it took 3 guys to carry all of our stuff back to our house. Unfortunatley, I was leaving the next day, so I really didn't get a chance to look at everything until I got back this past weekend. After going through everything, there were items in there that I didn't even know we had gotten. Will was amazing, I couldn't believe how much he got into it. He was opening presents and putting the little outfits on his stomach and hats on his head. He was great. I can't thank everyone enough for all the goodies that we received. I love you all!











1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all are having a wonderful time, sorry I could not make it, sure wish I could have. Love you all. Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete