June 4, 2010

Where has the year gone?



WOW- I can't belive that Kestyn is now a year old! Where has the time gone? We had such a great birthday celebration for her! She got so many wonderful toys and clothes from her family and friends. Thank you all that came and celebrated that special day with us! She truly has been a joy in all of our lives. The way she smiles when she sees her sisters and brother each day, it's priceless! You can tell how much she loves them and they truly over her!


The school year is almost over!!!! YIKES! Summer will be here in a few days and I will have 4 crazy kids on my hands........so fun!! I can't believe that Cali will be in 6th grade next school year! I remember her first day of kindergarten like it was yesterday. She is such a smart girl and will do great things.



My little man will be in 4th grade.....>WAIT< 4th grade.....that doesn't seem right, he shouldn't be this age, he should still be my little 2 year old! What a sweetie he is! He has a smile that lights up my heart. He has such a great sense of humor, he just cracks me up sometimes! He is turning out to be a great lil' guy!



Alyssa, will be in 3rd grade........hard to believe that when I first met her she was 2!!!!! She is extremly smart and my little DIVA! She is truly your girly girly! She is always sooooo helpful when I need her to be!
Will and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in seven months. WOW - the last 5 years have FLOWN by! I guess it's true when they say "Time flies when you're having fun"!

All in all, I would say things are going pretty good here are the Vaughn-Gardner house :-) Hopefully I will try and keep up with this a little better.










No comments:

Post a Comment