July 8, 2009

About Kestyn...

Well - I can't believe that Kestyn is now 2 months old and this is the first post of her on here. What a bad mother :-P! Anyway, what a joyful experience it has been having a daughter of my own. I have this precious gift that was given to me and the love that I have for this little girl is amazing! Will and I have truly blessed our family with this new addition and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful baby! She is the love of our lives. Sorry for the delay on getting some pictures of her, but with a new baby and 3 other children, my time has been consumed!
Let's see - she is about 13lbs now, she is smiling and cooing like crazy! She is a chunky little thing. She sleeps A LOT and eats A LOT!!!! Most of all she is beautiful and an amazing combination of both Will and I. When they first brought her out, she looked just like Cali. Then she changed a few days later to look just like me! It's still hard to tell who she really looks like, but she definitley has Will's beautiful blue eyes!


Pictures in order: 1 day old, 4 weeks old and 8 weeks old !

No comments:

Post a Comment